You are hereCall For Nominations
Call For Nominations
General requirements for all Board positions
All nominees must be a member of NACCTEP, active in teacher education, and have institutional support to serve for the term of office. The NACCTEP Operating Procedures includes a description of the duties for each position. The NACCTEP Board Opportunities and Involvement document is also available.
Both documents may be found at here.
Open Positions 2016-2017
Two (2) member at large positions, two year terms.
- President Elect position, 4 year term.
- Secretary position 2 year term.
Process for Nominations
- Each nominee must submit a packet to the NACCTEP office at 2411 West 14th Street, Tempe, AZ, 85281. The packet will include: letter of intent/statement of candidacy which will be posted on the NACCTEP website if selected by the committee; biographical information; a photo; and a supporting letter from the institution reflecting financial support for traveling to Board meetings and the national conference.
- All packets must be received by April 1, 2016. The packets will be forwarded to the members of the Nominating Committee by April 6, 2016.
- To best serve the organization, the Nominating Committee will confirm the slate of candidates by April 29, 2016. Candidates will be notified of selection by May 3, 2016.
- Ballots will be emailed to all NACCTEP members by May 5, 2016, and closes on May 9, 2016.
- The new Board will be announced May 10, 2016.
2016-17 Nomination Committee Members
Chair - TBD
Committee Members - TBD